[kde-doc-english]Re: Fwd: [important] Making job of translators easier when splitting/sharing documentation parts

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 13:14:21 CET 2002

On Tuesday, 12. February 2002 13:04, Eric Bischoff wrote:

> A - Currently, xml2pot accepts only to process a section, a chapter or a
> book, so your piece of documentation should be at one of these levels. No
> collection of <para>s please. I don't know if Coolo plans to fix this in
> the next times.
A collection of <para>s simply isn't wellformed XML. There is nothing to fix
but the XML. I could add a hack for that, but I'm not really interested. So
if you want sub entities, make sure each entity is a valid docbook document
without header. Most poeople put the header in a comment to be able to
validate only that subdocument.

Greetings, Stephan