[kde-doc-english]Re: Tool to check the menu items and the GUI labels

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 11:05:02 CET 2002

Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2002 10:52 schrieb Rinse de Vries:

> > This may be much harder than it looks.
> >
> > A tool that lists the accelerators that are still available might
> > be possible though.  Or I am completely mistaken in this?
>
> That is what DR Klash is doing, but it is very hard to make unique
> accelerators, since some strings appear in more then one dialog.

... which is why not a single team (AFAIK) ever got this accelerator
thing right. They try Dr Klash and give up pretty soon.

Looking forward to Matthias Hoelzer's tool Stephan was talking about. Don't
know any details but maybe it could be committed shortly after 3.0 and be
used for 3.0.1 translations already (presuming there will be a 0.1 as
usual).

Regards,

Thomas

--