[kde-doc-english]errors in kcmkio?

Rinse de Vries rinse at kde.nl
Mon Feb 11 11:54:02 CET 2002

Hi,
Found this string in kdebase/kcmkio.po:

# : kcookiespolicies.cpp:133
Change the policy selected item in the list box.

Shouldn't this be something like
Change the policy of the selected item in the list box.
?

This string is missing a period at the end of the last sentence:

#: kproxyexceptiondlg.cpp:87
<qt>Enter the site name(s) that should be exempted from using the proxy
server(s) specified above.
in this list</code>\" box is checked. i.e. Only URLs that match one of the
addresses in this list would be allowed to use proxy servers

this is by the way a very common error in the strings. should I report every
instance I find, or leave it up to the English proofreaders?

Kind regards, Rinse

Kind regards, Rinse