[kde-doc-english]Procedure for Proofreading?

Philip Rodrigues phil.rod at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 9 00:13:02 CET 2002

(On list just in case it's of interest to others)

Now that I have a CVS account, could one of the proof reading team explain to
me the procedure for proofreading and fixing errors? I'm still happy to help,
but I don't really know where to start. (eg, are errors fixed in .po files or
in the source itself?). Some pointers or even a walkthrough would be very
helpful. If someone could give me a hand, I wouldn't mind writing their
advice up as a formal introduction to proofreading for, say, i18n.kde.org,
Regards,
PhilRod

--
"And the Information Superhighway taught the average person what some nerd
thinks about Star Trek."