[kde-doc-english]New FPI's, New Entities, Other HEAD only changes

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Mon Dec 2 20:43:52 CET 2002

| > | 4) I relly want to enforce the "French system", so the reviewer, author,
| > | translator, etc, entities should be defined at the same level as the
| > | person and email entities. Would everyone agree with that ?
| >
| > I don't know what you precisely mean with "level".
|
| Well, what I don't want is entities of type (1) to be seriously enforced in a
| centralized file, and the rest to be left to the freedom of the various
| translation teams, with different systems for the French and the Duth, etc.

OK, I agree that all languages should use the same system for the
contributors.  (That's one of the reasons I would like another
file: user.entities is used quite loosely now, while the others
should either not be touched, or are subject to much stricter
criteria.  But of course, one could use a commented section in
user.entities too, to get the same effect.)

Frederik