[kde-doc-english]New FPI's, New Entities, Other HEAD only changes

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Mon Dec 2 14:53:19 CET 2002

Yes, your description is what I was thinking of.  I apologise for my
bad explanation - I usually want to keep it short, and then have to
keep going because it was unclear.

The new DTD makes the person markup much more flexible than it used to
be, so that there are less differences in the fragile parts for the
markup for credits and contributors, with the added benefit of easy
maintenance.

(See also my reply to Eric).