[kde-doc-english]Re: KOffice : Problem with translations of KWord's doc (6 languages)

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sun Aug 18 14:42:15 CEST 2002

On Sunday 18 August 2002 11:56, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> In HEAD branch, the latest commits are:
>
> 	koffice/doc/kword/index.docbook
> 	release 1.90
> 	dated 2002/08/07 04:02:05
>
> 	kde-i18n/templates/docs/koffice/kword.pot
> 	release 1.40
> 	dated 2002/07/25 00:36:23
>
> This means, if I'm not wrong, that the template is older than the DocBook
> file.

Same problem for Kugar's documentation, where a new chapter has recently been
added :

	koffice/doc/kugar/index.docbook
	release 1.8
	dated 2002/08/10 09:28:30

	kde-i18n/templates/koffice/kugar.pot
	release 1.12
	dated 2002/08/06 01:05:50

It makes update_xml fail at least with the Spanish translation. Perharps with
other languages too, I don't know yet.

(If the Spanish team does not change anything, it works with the current
index.docbook, which is a nice thing, because it limits the consequences of
the problem).

--
Éric Bischoff