[kde-doc-english]Re: KOffice : Problem with translations of KWord's doc (6 languages)

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sun Aug 18 12:31:23 CEST 2002

On Sunday 18 August 2002 12:04, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> Éric Bischoff (Sunday 18 August 2002 11:56):
> > I'm back from vacation so I don't exactly know the exact schedule, but I
> > seemed to understand that there's a release of KOffice planned for
> > tomorrow Monday, is that right ?
>
> Eh, you do realise that there is only some hours left before tagging? I
> vote to postpone koffice by 2 days, which should be enougfh to cope with
> every change that happened unexpectdly and _against_ the shedule.

Yeah, I'm sorry for the bad and late news, and I would vote for postponing the
release too.

But to be honest, there's a second technical solution that would avoid
postponing the release : revert the last changes to the English doc that
broke the doc freeze.

I'm not very much in favour of that second solution, because it is likely to
bring other trouble (what if people did manually a xml2pot and a msgmerge for
example? Who will take care of reintroducing the recent changes after the
release? etc)

--
Éric Bischoff