[kde-doc-english]Entity capitalisation fixes

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Fri Apr 19 11:47:45 CEST 2002

| I don't know the official policy for capitalization, but I don't understand
| why for example "kfax" should become "KFax" while "kfaxview" should remain
| unchanged.

I think naming an applications is entirely up to the software
authors.  The documentation only reflects these names.

It might of course be beneficial to try and have some naming
consistency.

| Also beware because it should remain consistant with things like "About
| kfax..." in the applications themselves, so it might need a run through the
| C++ code too.

Sure (a shame XML general entities cannot be used in C++ ;-).

Frederik