[kde-doc-english]New on the list

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Fri Apr 19 10:43:47 CEST 2002

Am Freitag, 19. April 2002 10:24 schrieb Lauri Watts:

> The proofreading team
> has been another wonderful advance for the consistency and grammatical
> correctness of the handbooks.  The final result is, we really don't have
> any specific style-guides, just a few very brief guidelines, which you'll
> find here: http://i18n.kde.org/doc/content.html

Hmm, has the proof reading team already found the time to look at this
document itself? I'm seeing things like these:
---
In this context `3' is not technically signifigant. Numbers with technical
signifigance should be written as figures.
---
Which probably should read "significant" and "significance" respectively.
(Also I think it should be "patronizing" instead of "patronising" ;-))

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/