[kde-doc-english]New DTD

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Tue Apr 16 17:35:12 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I've today changed all the documents to a new version of the DTD.  The FPI
changes as follows:

"-//KDE//DTD DocBook XML V4.1-Based Variant V1.0//EN"

"-//KDE//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2-Based Variant V1.1//EN"

The major change is the removal of some out of date entities (applications
that have changed their name, for example).  At this point all the documents
are valid, so please be careful if you have updates to add to CVS.

The old DTD is still valid, and will be for some time to come, so it's no huge
problem if you accidentally commit a file with the wrong FPI.  I'll go
through them again before the next release (3.1 that is, not 3.0.1) and make
sure they're all ok, but it's obviously less work if everyone keeps an eye
out in the meantime.

Lauri Watts