KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (4 June 2024)

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kde.org
Sat Jun 8 12:40:12 BST 2024

On 04/06/24 22:47, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> ark - 2nd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/ark/-/pipelines/705069
>   * kerfuffle-extracttest fails on FreeBSD

This test started to fail as soon as we switched from 'freebsd14_qt66' to 'freebsd14_qt67'.

I'm afraid this is a regression in Qt 6.7: it seems that QTemporaryDir::path() no longer returns
an absolute path, but a relative one (which of course can break all sort of things).

I'm attaching a minimal reproducing test case that simply creates a temp dir in the cwd and prints its path().

With Qt 6.7.0 I get a relative path, while with Qt 5.15 I get an absolute path.

I don't have a Qt 6.6.x build around, I'd appreciate if someone could also test this Qt version.

Thanks

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Cheers,