KDE Gear projects with failing CI (release/24.02) (Branching edition)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jan 12 09:59:27 GMT 2024

Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI
jobs on their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
multiple reasons.

Bad news: We have more things failing than we should have, but it's kind of expected on a branching

kitinerary:
 * https://invent.kde.org/pim/kitinerary/-/pipelines/580364
  * static-extractor fails to compile

mimetreeparser:
 * https://invent.kde.org/pim/mimetreeparser/-/pipelines/580371
  * MessageViewerDialogTest fails

spectacle:
 * https://invent.kde.org/graphics/spectacle/-/pipelines/580321
  * It's trying to find packages in a wrong branch

okular:
 * https://invent.kde.org/graphics/okular/-/pipelines/580655
  * It's trying to find packages in a wrong branch

kosmindoormap:
 * https://invent.kde.org/libraries/kosmindoormap/-/pipelines/580051
  * It's trying to find packages in a wrong branch

itinerary:
 * https://invent.kde.org/pim/itinerary/-/pipelines/580366
  * Fails because kosmindoormap failed

kate:
 * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kate/-/pipelines/580318
  * 6.6-kf6preview flatpak SDK needs updating

dolphin:
 * https://invent.kde.org/system/dolphin/-/pipelines/580319
  * 6.6-kf6preview flatpak SDK needs updating

pim-sieve-editor:
 * https://invent.kde.org/pim/pim-sieve-editor/-/pipelines/580352
  * 6.6-kf6preview flatpak SDK needs updating

arianna:
 * https://invent.kde.org/graphics/arianna/-/pipelines/580370
  * 6.6-kf6preview flatpak SDK needs updating

kipi-plugins:
 * https://invent.kde.org/graphics/kipi-plugins/-/pipelines/580365
  * Do we even have libmediawiki still?

krecorder:
 * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/krecorder/-/pipelines/580369
  * Craft builds broken

P.S: I'll be out next week so no reminders!

Cheers,
  Albert