[GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2024 open for org applications January 22 - February 6

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:15:18 GMT 2024

Thanks Valorie,

for info, the required tasks are mostly:
* on each specific period (
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline), send mails (to
community to recruit people/gather ideas at first, then reminders to
kde-soc and kde-soc-mentors for the next periods);
* create 2 blog posts (one at the beginning of the GSoC and one at the end
- https://dot.kde.org/2023/05/16/kde-google-summer-code-2023 and
https://kde.org/announcements/2023-gsoc-end/, written in markdown);
* be present in case there are issues to be dealt with
(* some administrative tasks but I'll probably handle all of them with the
e.V.)

Cheers,

Johnny

Here are all the mails sent last year to have an idea:
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-community/2023q1/007429.html
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-community/2023q1/007499.html
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-community/2023q1/007524.html
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-community/2023q2/007605.html