Seeking Mentorship and Guidance for "Mechanical Sphere" Proposal

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Tue Jan 2 05:50:46 GMT 2024

On 02/01/2024 08.23, Ritu Verma wrote:
> Thanks a lot for sharing.

Welcome. As described in the wiki, do create an issue in Invent:
https://invent.kde.org/teams/season-of-kde/2024

While not KDE projects, you might also examine CAD software that uses Qt:
- FreeCAD https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD
- LibreCAD https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD
- QCAD https://github.com/qcad/qcad
- openscad https://github.com/openscad/openscad/