Help with installing KArchive

Eric Ribble ericribble at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 02:05:49 GMT 2024

 Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the quick response.  Unfortunately, I am not familiar with distro or Ubuntu or Debian.  My laptop is running Windows 11.  A few weeks ago I download and installed Qt6 and have been able to build a few simple Qt Windows applications.  I studied your email, googled 'how to', etc., but finding it very difficult to simply download the KArchive library (KF6Archive (instead of KF5Archive)) and the "kzip.h" header file for usage with Qt6.
Any other suggestions?  Or do I need to figure out how to install/use Ubuntu on my Windows 11 laptop?
If you can't be of further help, I understand.
Eric