Help with installing KArchive

Eric Ribble ericribble at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 19:30:57 GMT 2024

I am a new user of Qt (using version 6.6) and Qt Creator  I would like to use KArchive to extract all folders and files from a zip file.  I found the example "karchive/examples/unzipper/main.cpp" source code.  However, I don't know how to download and install KArchive.
I added the following to my project's "CMakeLists.txt" as described on the web page https://marketplace.qt.io/pages/karchiveinstructionspage :
find_package(KF5Archive)
target_link_libraries(Example4 KF5::Archive)
Attached is my "CMakeLists.txt" file and "Main.cpp" file.
In my "Main.cpp" the syntax-checker indicates that it can't find "kzip.h" (probably because I don't know how to download/install it).
Here is a screenshot after trying to build:

Please advise on how to properly download/install KArchive so that this simple program will build.  Thanks for your help!
Eric Ribble