Reviewers needed for distro-deps/ files

Aurélien COUDERC libre at coucouf.fr
Sun Aug 25 12:31:33 BST 2024

Le 25 août 2024 12:19:18 GMT+02:00, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> a écrit :
>Hi all,

Hi Ben,

[…]

>We currently have a series of proposed changes to these files for a couple
>of distributions awaiting review, namely:

[…]

>- Debian:
>https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/-/merge_requests?label_name%5B%5D=Debian

For Debian, we maintain a cmake module to dev package mapping here [1].

We use it in our script that parses cmake files to automate the update of build dependencies [2] when we package new upstream versions.

Could that be of any use for what you want ?

We currently only maintain it in git and don't ship it in the distro but we could change that if it becomes useful for more things than just our packaging updates.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/pkg-kde-dev-scripts/-/blob/master/function_collection/cmake_deps.yml?ref_type=heads
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/pkg-kde-dev-scripts/-/blob/master/function_collection/cmake_update_deps.py?ref_type=heads

Aurélien