KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (6 August 2024)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Wed Aug 7 13:00:14 BST 2024

On Wed, 07 Aug 2024 00:55:00 +0200
Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> okular - 3rd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/graphics/okular/-/pipelines/748502
>   * mac craft packaging fails

I do not have a proper diagnosis as to why this is failing. However,
the failing lib (libgpg-error) gets pulled in via KF6Wallet. Since only
the backend executable depends on the lib, it is possible to exclude it
from the package using blacklisting.

The following blacklist works for us in rkward (we depend on okular for
craft packaging (for the part)):
  lib/libKF6WalletBackend.*dylib

--

Side note: Is there any known procedure for testing craft packaging
changes in the CI, without making changes to the "live" blueprint

Regards
Thomas