Let's reserve F10 and Shift+F10 for accessibility

Jeremy Whiting jeremypwhiting at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:47:20 BST 2023

Great idea. I have always since Windows 95 used shift-f10 for bringing up
context menus. I think many other people may have learned this as well.
It's just habit at this point. F10 for showing/bringing up the menu is also
a great idea. As you pointed out it is used in many places for that
already. I am just learning that now, always used alt myself.

So a big +1 from me.

BR,
Jeremy