Do you use votes on Bugzilla tickets to help you make decisions?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 4 21:42:32 BST 2023

El diumenge, 3 de setembre de 2023, a les 23:45:50 (CEST), Elvis Stansvik va
escriure:
> I noticed today that my votes on some bugs had been removed. Visiting
> the bugs I see there's no longer any way to vote.
>
> So I guess as a result of this discussion, voting was disabled on some
> products?
>
> No problem with me, but would have been nice with some sort of
> announcement (sorry if I missed it!)

I'm with Elvis.

Why were votes removed? Or was this a mistake?

The discussion here was IMO not conclusive.

And even if it was, it needs to be announced before it happens.

Otherwise we have 0 knowledge of what's going on and have no way to answer our
users when they start complaining of why the votes are gone.

Albert