KDE Gear projects with failing CI (release/23.08) (17 October 2023)

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Wed Oct 18 08:31:13 BST 2023

I'm a bit confused as to why this was only added to the release/23.08 branch
and not master as well.

Also the licensing issue was not solved correctly, see the following patch:
https://invent.kde.org/accessibility/kontrast/-/commit/17ece874e0f2fda3f8a6553ac7386b911faad405

In the future, please open a merge request. This is the sort of issues that can
be easily caught up in code reviews ;)

Cheers,
Carl