Retiring Phabricator - Migrating tasks to Gitlab

Daniel Pflager daniel.pflager at gmail.com
Fri May 26 03:52:39 BST 2023

Having used it for some years at Boeing, I find that gitlab has a competent
task management capability in the form of Issues.  While at Boeing, and
apparently at JP Morgan Chase, there was also an alternative (WIP
Work-In-Progress tool in Boeing-speak) in the form of Jira (integrated with
gitlab), I found gitlab sufficient - particularly for software maintenance
- because it fits nicely with an adapted KANBAN development process.