Bug Safari Project

Ben Bonacci ben at benbonacci.com
Sat Jul 29 12:35:44 BST 2023

Hi Justin,

Apologies for not receiving your emails. They didn't land in my inbox
but I can see them from the kde-devel archives.

Thanks for sharing your bash version of the script! I attempted to do
the message formatting earlier but I didn't realise I needed to add an
empty body to the JSON request for it to work.

Currently each Matrix message is sent in a loop from reading each bug
list, so adding line breaks won't work at the moment, but I'll keep this
in mind if it becomes a problem.

Regards,

Ben

--
Ben Bonacci
https://benbonacci.com

Quote of the Day: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West