Bug Safari Project

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Fri Jul 28 19:07:22 BST 2023

Thanks, looks like a great start! Can we get the following changes
(Justin's bot already does these things):
- Clarify in the announcement text that this is for Plasma only
- Make the text into clickable links so people can find the bugs and go
fix them
- Fix the "VHI priority bugs" query; that seems wrong and it should be [1]
- Mention the delta from yesterday's numbers in parentheses
- Optional: add emojis to each one for a bit of fun; see Justin's script
for details

Thanks again for working on this!

Nate

[1]
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=grave&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=crash&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=minor&bug_severity=task&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&known_name=VHI-priority%20Plasma%20bugs&list_id=2429682&priority=VHI&product=Bluedevil&product=Breeze&product=Discover&product=drkonqi&product=frameworks-kirigami&product=frameworks-plasma&product=frameworks-qqc2-desktop-style&product=kactivitymanagerd&product=kde-gtk-config&product=kdeplasma-addons&product=khelpcenter&product=kinfocenter&product=klipper&product=kmenuedit&product=krunner&product=KScreen&product=kscreenlocker&product=ksmserver&product=ksysguard&product=KSystemLog&product=kwin&product=Plasma%20SDK&product=Plasma%20Vault&product=Plasma%20Workspace%20Wallpapers&product=plasma-integration&product=plasma-nm&product=plasma-pa&product=plasma-simplemenu&product=plasmashell&product=policykit-kde-agent-1&product=Powerdevil&product=print-manager&product=printer-applet&product=pulseaudio-qt&product=systemsettings&product=Touchpad-KCM&product=user-manager&product=xdg-desktop-portal-kde&query_based_on=VHI-priority%20Plasma%20bugs&query_format=advanced