Ask about new KDE functionnalities.

AnnoyingRains annoyingrain5 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:06:14 BST 2023

In my opinion, to be able to do this in a way that follows the kde ethos
and manifesto, we would need to build our own AI instead of relying on
something like chatGPT, (GPT 3.5-turbo) and run it locally on the user's
computer.
Making a full machine learning model from scratch like that would be an
absolute ton of work, but definitely possible.

Either way, we are going to have to do something like this eventually,
the ML enhanced desktop is coming, eventually, and we don't want to get
left behind when that (eventually) happens.
Microsoft has already started by implementing Bing AI into windows
search... sorta

- Kye Potter, KDE Gardening