xwaylandvideobridge as a KDE app, when?

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:54:26 BST 2023

Hey all,

Two weeks ago, David Edmundson posted on his blog about
xwaylandvideobridge[1], which is a super-cool and exciting app to make
Plasma Wayland an even better experience when dealing with legacy X11
apps. In that timeframe, I've gotten a lot of inquiries about when
we'll ship it in Fedora KDE. I personally am super-excited about this
too, as it resolves a huge pain point around the Plasma Wayland
session for us.

When will we see it released as a KDE app that I can ship?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Neal

[1]: http://blog.davidedmundson.co.uk/blog/xwaylandvideobridge/