Gitlab CI Dashboards and retirement of build.kde.org

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sat Sep 3 11:11:55 BST 2022

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reminder!

On a related note: would it be possible to add badges for CI/CD status to repositories?
Quite a few projects (used to) have this in their README.md, but if I unterstand the
situation correctly, Gitlab CI doesn't produce a build-status badge that one can link to.

Examples:
https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/kdenlive/-/blob/master/README.md[1]
https://invent.kde.org/graphics/kphotoalbum/-/blob/master/README.md[2]
https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/blob/master/README.md[3]