Copying po/docbook files to repositories nightly

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Sep 3 08:45:23 BST 2022

El dissabte, 3 de setembre de 2022, a les 0:29:34 (CEST), David Edmundson va
escriure:
> >Opinions? Comments?
>
> So our releases will end up a 1:1 with a git tag?

Yes [*]

> That would be
> super-duper amazing for many cleanup things, including the security
> aspect  +10000
>
> What's the plan for stable branches?
> We'll either need to port all active stable branches at the same time
> or we will have to make sure releaseme either has multiple branches or
> a runtime toggle.

Yes, plan is to do everything at once.

> >My plan would be to enable this scripts over Akademy
>
> FYI:
> Plasma beta is tagged Thu 2022-09-22
> Plasma 5.26 is tagged Thu 2022-10-06
>
> Akademy is in the middle of those.
> I don't see how there can be too much fall-out so it's probably fine,
> but if we are expecting lots of fixes to be needed that's not the best
> timing from our side.

I'd say any fallout should be defenitely be sorted out before October 6th.

Cheers,
  Albert

[*] For KDE Gear we still have some fixing to do with the data/ folders
https://phabricator.kde.org/T13618