Copying po/docbook files to repositories nightly

Ömer Fadıl USTA omerusta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 00:01:47 BST 2022

Just wanted to learn one thing , isn't this will populate the logs with
lots of entries on git log history ?
I mean right now I am tracking git changes based on changes in history but
this will add a new entry
each night or I understand this wrong ?
Also wouldn't it be possible to fetch related translation on the fly from
the software side after releases ?
I mean translation of language X might be getting a little back lets say
5.26 released but team X
might be late to complete their translation on time but user should have
chance to download it
after the release of it (without waiting for the next tagging ). Wouldn't
it be possible to download and install the latest
language data in applications just like users do with themes?

Thank you

Ömer Fadıl Usta
PGP key : 0xfd11561976b1690b
about.me/omerusta