Reviewer for Konqueror needed

Stefano Crocco stefano.crocco at alice.it
Mon Oct 31 19:51:13 GMT 2022

Hello to everyone,
I'm the current Konqueror maintainer. Today I've been informed that the person
who has reviewed my merge requests since I started working on Konqueror some
years ago won't be able to do that anymore.

Since I'm the only developer working on Konqueror, currently there's nobody
which can review my merge requests. Is there anyone willing to help the
Konqueror development by doing so? Currently there are about ten merge
requests which I've created since this summer and some of them (numbers 143,
141, 136, 135, 133, 125, 122) contain bug fixes which I'd really prefer went in
the 22.12 release.

Does anyone know what should I do in case nobody is willing to review my merge
requests? Can I go on and merge them without reviews? Is there a standard
procedure for situations like this?

Thanks in advance

Stefano