Season of KDE 2023 Ideas page skeleton is live

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:41:35 GMT 2022

Hi,

a kind reminder. For now, there are 2 projects to improve the accessibility
of QML apps and websites.
Remember that the SoK is not only about code, but can also be about
documentation or other relevant stuff for KDE.

If there are no more ideas (GCompris and Krita won't be participating for
sure from feedback), I'm not sure it's worth doing a SoK for 2 projects but
we can still try to promote the projects to get new contributors to work on
them.

Cheers,

Johnny