Can we archive https://invent.kde.org/games/kmuddy ?

Tomas Mecir mecirt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:57:00 GMT 2022

Hi there!

I'm the maintainer of this app, though indeed, I haven't been very
active with this one lately, mostly focusing on Calligra at this time.
But yes, I will do the Qt6 porting when the time comes for it, no
problem there. The app doesn't depend on kde4support in any major way,
just some minor things left to convert.
libmxp is an optional dependency, not built by default but it's used
by the project.
As for servers, they aren't as numerous as they used to be (it's a
niche genre), but actively developed ones do exist - you won't find
any in repos as each instance is custom.

So anyway, I see no reason to move the app anywhere :-)

Tomas