Fwd: Approval request for feature idea

samuel ammonius sfammonius at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:37:32 BST 2022

I've worked with regular CSS and I'm sure that stylesheets offer just as
many customization options as things like QtCurve or QStylePlugins. The
reason that it may not seem this way is because Qt didn't document
regular CSS syntax in the documentation for stylesheets.

I can't verify that stylesheets can do everything that a style plugin can
do, but I know for sure that Breeze can be made using a qstylesheet so
there shouldn't be any reason to say that stylesheets don't have enough
features to be added to KDE.