Approval request for feature idea

samuel ammonius sfammonius at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:59:59 BST 2022

Hello Sven.

Thank you for the clarification. I tried to make a style plugin since my
last message, and I see what you mean about stylesheets not being styles.
I've been trying very hard to find a way to convert between the two but it
hasn't worked out.

I'm going to try to make my own implementation of the CSS parser idea that
you referenced in your other email, and I'll report back to this thread
once I have a prototype. I'll try to build on top of the QSS syntax, which
I originally thought was the reason everyone seemed against stylesheets but
now I know that's not the case. Again, thanks for all your help!