Trigger loading a list of files from Dolphin using "open with"

Tobias Leupold tl at stonemx.de
Fri Jul 15 22:56:37 BST 2022

Maybe it depends on if the respective file type is associated with the program
or set by default to be opened with it?

When I select three jpg files and choose "open with Gwenview", I get one
Gwenview instance showing all three files.

If I do the same with "open with Gimp", I get three Gimp instances.

Same for KGeoTag: Three files selected --> three instances.

I'm on Gentoo btw.