Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2022 Org Applications open Feb 7-21

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 00:58:05 GMT 2022

A few changes to GSoC I want all KDE developers to be aware of.

TLDR: we need both ~175 hr projects and ~350 hour projects included in the
Ideas List. Please begin adding Ideas along with your own /team contact
information NOW. https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2022/Ideas

If you are willing to mentor, please subscribe to KDE-Soc-Mentor ML NOW.

Thanks,

Valorie

PS: I also need admin help this year, please. Now.