Sponsor request for Klassy

Paul A McAuley Paul at paulmcauley.com
Tue Aug 30 17:59:48 BST 2022

Hello,

Numerous people have been lobbying on IRC, Reddit etc. to get my Klassy
project ( https://invent.kde.org/paulm/klassy , with more history at https://
github.com/paulmcauley/klassy ) to be part of KDE. I was encouraged on the KDE
Community IRC to upload to KDE Invent and then to follow https://
community.kde.org/Incubator , and hence am sending this email.

Name: Klassy
Application Style plugin for recent versions of the KDE Plasma desktop. The
defaults are designed to be intuitive and ergonomic with simple, visually-
descriptive icons, and to complement the Breeze "Blue Ocean" design aesthetic.
Developers: Paul A McAuley<kde at paulmcauley.com>

I am open to consider being flexible in the direction of the project. For
example, I could make a less customizable build configuration, or change the
name if deemed necessary.

Regards,

Paul