Incubating app (Git Klient)

samuel ammonius sfammonius at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:55:24 BST 2022

Hi,

I'm not a KDE developer, but I think I can help a bit. What you may want to
do is go on the KDE Utilities GitLab <https://invent.kde.org/utilities> and
open an issue asking them to create a new repository and put your app in
it. apps.kde.org just generates itself from KDE's repositories, so you
won't need to make any manual changes to it. To get the app on Discover,
you can just upload it to Flatpak since that's one of the sources Discover
gets its apps from.

Good luck!
Samuel Ammonius