Incubating app (Git Klient)

Hamed Masafi hamed.masafi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:06:40 BST 2022

Hello
As a longtime kde fan(since 3.4), I would love to contribute to this group.
I am developing a graphical client application for git. I think it is a
good option to enter the world of kde.

Features of this program:
  - The icon displays the files in the Gate folder according to their
status in Dolphin.
  - For easier access to the right-click menu of files and folders, options
such as pull, push, delete, ignore, etc. have been added.
  - Graph display of commits.
  - General Git operations such as pull, push, fetch.
  - Show branches and distance of commits from the reference branch.
  - View files and file contents in each branch or commit.
  - Compare files, folders, branches and commits in a graphical environment.
  - Merge conflicting files in git.
  - Management of remotes, tags.
  - Auto-completion when writing a commit message.
  - Markdown editor (written but not yet added to the main program)
  - And some extra features.

The source is available here:
    https://github.com/HamedMasafi/GitKlient

Currently, only I (Hamid Masafi) am working on the project.
This project is currently on GitHub, but it can be moved to any other
repository if approved by you.

Please take a look at this repository and let me know what you think. I
look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Hamed Masafi