sub: new to KDE community

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Nov 10 18:42:08 GMT 2021

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 5:51 PM Sy Sagar <sysagar07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your help! I will definitely look into it. However I have few questions:
>
> 1- Do i have to learn qt framework for working into the project?

That's recommended, yes.

> 2- Can i contact with mentor(I don't know abt them)... because I am new to this and would require help.

We are seeing to setting up next edition Season of KDE, stay tuned.
In the meantime, feel free to join our channels and ask questions.

> 3- I am already working on another open source project...so will the configaration listed in the install brochure of the projects do any effect on that project?

I'm not sure which install brochure you're referring to. You should be
able to work in different projects anyway, as long as you're careful
enough to not delete one with the other or similars.

Aleix