sub: new to KDE community

Sy Sagar sysagar07 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:50:45 GMT 2021

Thank you for your help! I will definitely look into it. However I have few
questions:

1- Do i have to learn qt framework for working into the project?

2- Can i contact with mentor(I don't know abt them)... because I am new to
this and would require help.

3- I am already working on another open source project...so will the
configaration listed in the install brochure of the projects do any effect
on that project?

Please let me know about the answers.
Thank You and best Regards.