Shall we condense the bots' commit announcements

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue May 25 22:25:46 BST 2021

Hello all,

Recently we removed the commit announcement bots from the #plasma and
#kwin chatrooms because we felt their output was too noisy. However for
the rooms where they are still active and announcing git commits, would
people appreciate it if the announcements were shorter?

For example, instead of sending 5 messages (title, first three lines,
and URL) the announcement could send one message (something like title
and URL combined).

Would anyone object to this change?

Nate