I want to start collaborating

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Sat Aug 28 15:11:49 BST 2021

Hello Alessandro,

Sounds good! I would recommend reading through
https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development and seeing what
strikes your fancy. There are many possible entry points.

More generally, we encourage "scratching your own itch". What issues
bother you about the KDE software that you regularly use? Bugs? Awkward
workflows? Strangely-phrased text? Inappropriate icons? Features you'd
like to see? Those are the things you're going to have the motivation to
look into and try fixing.

Welcome, and good luck!
Nate