Incubating linux-stopmotion

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Thu Apr 8 23:38:47 BST 2021

Hi Carl,
thanks for sponsoring us and that you are willing to become our mentor!

I already applied for an developer account and asked Tim to do the same.

I propose to change the name to KStopMotion, as we are targeting other
platforms beside Linux, too. I double check with Tim, that he is
d'accord with the change. Then we now how to call the project within
invent.kde.org

I am going to report back!

Bye
Christoph