Cleaning up remaining uses of download.kde.org/ocs/providers.xml

Dan Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Fri Nov 13 09:49:16 GMT 2020

First part i can sort for some of it at least (the discover and knewstuff
bits are just some test data, and they can be swapped outright, the other
two will want someone closer to take a look - i also believe Alexander is
looking at the discover stuff already elsewhere?) - i'm currently without
my laptop, which means i sort of... just have the web ide to work with...
which is... fine for some things and perhaps not so much others.

For the multiple-requests-in-rapid-succession thing, if this is happening
on recent frameworks (as in, since last year around this time), then
there's definitely something odd going on. The way to detect this would be
to do a quick run through the headers of those requests and see what the
user agent is (which should include the frameworks version as well - that
code was first released with 5.66, and exists precisely to debug this kind
of problem).