How do you deal with incomplete commits?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Nov 1 17:52:27 GMT 2020

On Saturday, 31 October 2020 08:25:40 PST Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> thanks for your answer (also to Nate). But to clarify, my question is
> really: How do I _force_ myself to clean up in time?

If you're pushing to a code review system of any kind, it doesn't matter.
First, you should always review what you've sent for review anyway and you can
notice you pushed something incomplete. At that point don't create the review
request or write that it isn't yet ready for review.

Second, your reviewers should notice it's incomplete and won't approve.