TotalReqall

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert at outlook.com
Fri Dec 11 21:52:23 GMT 2020

Hi all,

I have created a program called TotalReqall. Its purpose is to aid memorization of things. To this end, it includes the Sword library for accessing the Bible (because it actually started as a Bible memory-only app) and a method for inputting custom content to memorize.

I am trying to get TotalReqall into KDE. I've been taken through the incubator process by the folks from the #kde-all-about-apps:kde.org Matrix group, who said to come here next for further instructions.

The source is at https://invent.kde.org/utilities/totalreqall.

Thanks,
Loren Burkholder