[kde-de] Re: new maintainer for KDE-website pim.kde.org wanted

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Mo Mär 3 04:19:41 CET 2003

I'd be willing to take pim.k.o under my wing along with Usability and the co-maintainership of the main site. I'm offline from linux stuff due to a screwy IBM hard drive until next week sometime though, so I can't do anything immediately. :(

I'm looking at concentrating my efforts with KDE on the web side of things at the moment anyway, so this fits in nicely. If anyone is interested in co-maintaining pim.k.o I'd be happy to do so.

Klaus,

If you want you can contact me off list with the details.

Regards,
Jason