Qt4 on Cygwin

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Jul 25 16:24:18 CEST 2007

Enrico Forestieri schrieb:
> Yaakov writes:
>

>> Enrico Forestieri wrote:
>>
>>> I still have not published my patch. It is my intention to update the
>>> wiki page http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyXOnCygwin to Qt4 in the near future.
>>>
>> I'm only looking for a patch which fixes the code wrt the .rdata issue,
>> without using the i386pe.x-no-rdata script workaround.  For Qt3 this was
>>  simply a matter of patching src/moc/moc.y; with Qt4 moc has changed and
>> this doesn't appear to be so simple.

You can use the import/export decoration which is used by native
Qt/windows. See the following part in src/corelib/global/qglobal.h

#ifndef Q_DECL_EXPORT
#  ifdef Q_OS_WIN
#    define Q_DECL_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
#  elif defined(QT_VISIBILITY_AVAILABLE)
#    define Q_DECL_EXPORT __attribute__((visibility("default")))
#  endif
#  ifndef Q_DECL_EXPORT
#    define Q_DECL_EXPORT
#  endif
#endif
#ifndef Q_DECL_IMPORT
#  if defined(Q_OS_WIN)
#    define Q_DECL_IMPORT __declspec(dllimport)
#  else
#    define Q_DECL_IMPORT
#  endif
#endif

and

#if defined(Q_OS_WIN)
#  if defined(QT_NODLL)
#    undef QT_MAKEDLL
#    undef QT_DLL
#  elif defined(QT_MAKEDLL)        /* create a Qt DLL library */
#    if defined(QT_DLL)
#      undef QT_DLL
#    endif
#    if defined(QT_BUILD_CORE_LIB)
#      define Q_CORE_EXPORT Q_DECL_EXPORT
#    else

you should disable then auto-import stuff when linking.